Mission & Goals
CCJN Mission Statement
The mission of the Crescent City Jewish News (CCJN) is to provide continuous coverage of news that will inform, support and promote the Greater New Orleans Jewish community and all extended families located throughout the United States, Israel and the world.
- To serve as an unbiased communications portal that provides coverage of all events, organizations and charitable Jewish agencies of relevance to the Greater New Orleans Jewish community.
- To focus on national and international issues that may have relevance to local Jewish community members.
- To provide a forum for local community members to exchange various ideas and viewpoints.
- To report on all recognized branches of Judaism in a balanced, professional and positive manner.
- To provide an accurate and written record of the significant contributions and history of the New Orleans Jewish community.
- To provide up-to-date medical, scientific and genetic research that is of interest to the general Jewish community.